In-House Training Programs
Our consultants will come to your facility to perform on-site, hands-on training with your personnel. All training programs have been pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute for eligibility for recertification for PHR, SPHR and GPHR. Presentations are customized to fit the needs of your employee group and can be focused on any of the following topics: Harassment Prevention / Respectful Workplace, Hiring for Excellence, Behavior Styles and Effective Communication, Performance Management, Conflict Resolution in the Workplace, and more!
Affirmative Action Plan
Do I need an Affirmative Action Plan?
If your organization employs over 50 employees and one of the following statements applies to your organization:
- Your company is a recipient as a contractor or subcontractor of federal funds to-taling $50,000 or more per year
- Your company serves as a depository of Federal funds in any amount
- Your company is a financial institution that is an issuing and paying agent for U.S. savings bond and savings notes in any amount
Then the answer is YES, you need an Affirmative Action Plan and AmeriBen · IEC Group can help!
What Can AmeriBen HRC Do?
AmeriBen Human Resource Consulting can help you in all your affirmative action needs from Affirmative Action counseling to preparation of the actual plan. AmeriBen/ IEC Group uses a computer-assisted program which is specifically designed to fulfill the mandated regulations.
The program enables AmeriBen HRC consultants to customize recruiting areas and cen-sus data specific to your organization. The electronic record-keeping of your Affirmative Action Program and corresponding data enables your organization to develop consistent follow-up programs accurately and efficiently. We are also available to conduct EEO/AAP audits and to assist with the implementation of an Affirmative Action Program.
What you get with AmeriBen Human Resource Consulting
- An accurate and comprehensive plan with yearly updates
- All materials (posters, forms) required for Affirmative Action compliance
- Experience consulting staff to answer questions and help with implementation
- A sophisticated Action Plan to address any under-utilization found in our analysis of your organization
- Optional employee training
- Compensation Structure
- Support with performance reviews
- Assistance with market pay review
- Job description development and review
- FLSA (exempt / nonexempt) review
On-site HR Audit:
- Full compliance audit, including wage and hour, FLSA, Immigration, ADA, leave processes and personnel file set up as well as HR best practice recommendations
- Employee Opinion Surveys
- 360 Degree Reviews
- Company Climate Surveys
- Benefits Satisfaction Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Full recruiting services
- Application / resume review
- Applicant screening
- Interview and screening assistance
- Reference Checking
- Pre Hire Assessment tools
- Consultation of the process
- One on one interviews
- Written report, findings and recommendations
On-Site Customized Training & Development:
- Harassment Prevention / Respectful Workplace
- Hiring for Excellence
- Behavior Styles and Effective Communication
- Performance Management
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Family Medical Leave Act (federal and state leave compliance)
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA/ADAAA)
- Teambuilding Training and Exercises
- Social Media and Generations in the Workplace
Total Rewards Statements:
- Comprehensive and individualized statements of all wages and benefits will helps employees see the full value of working for an organization.
- Personalized Total Compensation Statements show them "What's the total value for me?"